Assisted Living Facility Charges – Fees and Admission
The prices for a stay at the Menotti Assisted Living Facility are “All Inclusive„
€ 75,50 for a multi-guest room
€ 81,00 for an individual room
The “All Inclusive„ fee includes:
24/7 Medical and nursing care, 365 days a year
Physiatric consulting services
Medications, medical aids, prescriptions, and supplements
Direct support, personal care and hygiene services
Individual and group rehabilitation and physical therapy
Transportation service for medical examinations via Foundation vehicle, depending on the guest’s conditions
Board and lodging:
- Accommodation in a single or multi-guest room
- Catering service
- Facility cleaning service
- Laundry service
Hairdresser and podiatrist
Entertainment and socialising activities (parties, outings, movies, and recreational activities)
Three-day trips during the year (depending on the guest’s medical conditions)
If you are looking for a low-cost nursing home yet attentive to the quality and well-being of your loved ones, you have found the perfect place. Our affordable fees are all-inclusive, meaning they include all costs, so that it is easy to understand the monthly fee and avoid surprises.
Watch the video presentation of the facility:
Documents and procedures for admission
The Application Form can be downloaded in .pdf format (see page footer). It must be filled in every part, signed and handed in at the Reception and Guests Management Office. It can also be sent by fax to 0332 590446 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents must be attached:
- Self-certification of residence (instead of the certificate issued by the Municipality).
- Medical questionnaire completed by the attending physician, with the results of medical and laboratory tests attached.
- Copy of the identity card and tax code.
- Copy of the Health Insurance Card.
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679, the Foundation undertakes to protect guests and their families with regard to the processing of personal data, including sensitive data.
Guest admission and discharge
Guests may be admitted every day of the week, by prior agreement with the Health Department, even on Saturdays and Sundays, from 09:00 am to 12:00 pm. At the moment of admission, the doctor on duty meets the Guests to prepare the medical record folder.
Guests are discharged:
- At their own request
- At the request of relatives, always with the consent of the person concerned.
- If they are found to be incompatible with living together and the rules of cohabitation.
- In the event of non-payment of fees for a period of more than two months.
Menotti Institute Rules
To review the Menotti Institute’s Rules, please download the attachment in .pdf format (see page footer).