Documents and procedures for admission
The Application Form can be downloaded in .pdf format (see page footer). It must be filled in every part, signed and handed in at the Reception and Guests Management Office. It can also be sent by fax to 0332 590446 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
The following documents must be attached:
- Self-certification of residence (instead of the certificate issued by the Municipality).
- Medical questionnaire completed by the attending physician, with the results of medical and laboratory tests attached.
- Copy of the identity card and tax code.
- Copy of the Health Insurance Card.
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679, the Foundation undertakes to protect guests and their families with regard to the processing of personal data, including sensitive data.
Guest admission and discharge
Guests may be admitted every day of the week, by prior agreement with the Health Department, even on Saturdays and Sundays, from 09:00 am to 12:00 pm. At the moment of admission, the doctor on duty meets the Guests to prepare the medical record folder.
Guests are discharged:
- At their own request
- At the request of relatives, always with the consent of the person concerned.
- If they are found to be incompatible with living together and the rules of cohabitation.
- In the event of non-payment of fees for a period of more than two months.
Menotti Institute Rules
To review the Menotti Institute’s Rules, please download the attachment in .pdf format (see page footer).